child of God, wife, mother, recovering anorexic who longs to see the beauty in herself that she sees in the world around her

Thursday, October 13, 2011

things to be thankful for

  • my son looking small because today was pajama day at school.  He looks so cute in his jammies!
  • having my computer upstairs
  • my oldest finally having his own room so we can put him to bed at the same time as my middle child without them keeping each other up all night
  • having a friend with tools and skills to help us with Hubby's brakes this weekend
  • a working washer and dryer
  • a working dishwasher
  • my middle child's smile with his 2nd front "man tooth" coming in
  • coffee
  • reading Breaking Dawn (again!)
  • Amy, Sarah, Kathie, Denise
  • my amazing Hubby 
  • that it is true about getting older making certain aspects of marriage even better ; )
  • meds that are starting to help and that I'm not too tired to realize they are starting to help
  • that my oldest had a rough day at school yesterday and wanted me to hang out with him.  Love that my presence still makes life right again for him!

1 comment: