child of God, wife, mother, recovering anorexic who longs to see the beauty in herself that she sees in the world around her

Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear Anonymous

Dear Anonymous Blog Reader,
Though I appreciate your concern for my health, I am not posting your comment.  Please don't judge my hearts intentions about getting well.  I have come a long way in the last 4 months and am continuing on the right path for recovery.  I have an amazing support network in family, friends, therapy and my medical team.  I am making progress, even when it is slow progress. Those who know me deeply, do indeed see that progress.  Those in my group therapy have agreed to not discuss specific numbers with me, which I greatly appreciate.  I am committed to recovery and I am sorry if you do not see that in my writing and sharing my heart.  I will one day be whole again and I will do it with those who love me by my side.
Thank you,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment