child of God, wife, mother, recovering anorexic who longs to see the beauty in herself that she sees in the world around her

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

quick debrief

I don't have time.  I need to debrief in a flash.  Good day and bad day.  Down some weight.  Doc says I'm still in normal but the low end of normal now.  My thyroid is now over functioning.  Fun times. 

Something must be wrong with me, but I don't know how to fix it.  Hubby is frustrated over the mess, I genuinely didn't notice it until he pointed it out.  Why can't I see it?  It is like those 3D pictures you have to stare at forever to see the image.  My brother in law has never been able to see the image in those.  I'm like that.  Why can't I see the mess?

More financial bad news hit today.  I'm frustrated.  I'm angry.  Why can't we get our act together?  I need to get dinner for my family.  I'll expound upon my doctors appt, my conversation with e.d., and my life later.  Right now I just had to just say it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment