child of God, wife, mother, recovering anorexic who longs to see the beauty in herself that she sees in the world around her

Thursday, July 28, 2011

anyone know this blog I'm talking about?

Ok, first of all, I'm doing much better than my earlier post.  Even just saying the words, putting them on paper (well, the computer, but close enough!) eased some of their control over me.  The world isn't perfect with me but the darkness of the orange colored glasses is less than it was several hours ago.

On a rather random note, I read a blog recently that I am trying to re-find.  I clicked it from someone else's blog so hopefully someone out there knows which one it is.  It was a girl who like to make healthy foods, she was a fairly new blogger, one of the recipes was a cookie that had quinoa in it, and her hubby got tired of her whole graininess sometimes.  Does that ring a bell to anyone????? I am thinking she may be on WordPress instead of Blogger because I'm sure I would have followed her if she had been on Blogger.  Anyone know who I'm talking about and who's page I found her from?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment