child of God, wife, mother, recovering anorexic who longs to see the beauty in herself that she sees in the world around her

Saturday, May 28, 2011

200

  •  17.   I sat down with my youngest this morning and taught him how to do the puzzle game known to us as the game of Perfection.  He's not ready for the timer but I'm teaching him shapes :)
  • 18.   I made homemade from scratch crock pot brownies today.  AND I ate TWO of them!
  • 19.    I pulled weeds in my back yard.  Two hours and sunburned shoulders later, at least one section of my yard is done.
  • 20.    This week I finished sewing a baby blanket that I had intended to give a year ago but life got in the way and I just didn't get around to finishing it.
  • 21.    There are no dirty dishes in my sink tonight when I go to bed.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment