child of God, wife, mother, recovering anorexic who longs to see the beauty in herself that she sees in the world around her

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I AM going to get to 200 someday!

  • 22.  I learned how to make my own laundry soap :)
  • 23.  My oldest son asks everyday what we can do to hang out just the 2 of us.  I must be doing something right if he enjoys my company.
  • 24.   I am now working on the next baby blanket that I  am going to give away.  Someday I will have the blanket done before the baby is born, but for now I'm just happy that I am actually working on it.
  • 25.  Last night I made my hubby lunch for work today.  That saves some money
  • 26.  I went to Target for groceries the other day and between discounts and coupons saved $24.  
  • 27.  I am getting the hang of this coupon thing and it is actually working (though I am not nearly as crazy or intense as those Extreme Couponing ladies!)
  •  28.  I ate yesterday even though my brain begged me not to.
  • 29.  I woke up early today so I can take my kids to the zoo.
* for those of you new to my blog, the 200 is things I have accomplished in my life.  Things that I am good at, things I have done right etc... you can check out my list so far over at labels, 200 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment