child of God, wife, mother, recovering anorexic who longs to see the beauty in herself that she sees in the world around her

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Purpose

                  

My profile says it all.

I'm striving to live my life on purpose and with His purpose.  I want to leave a legacy when I die not just a memory.

Living on purpose, what does it mean?  It means living not just existing.  It means being proactive in my life instead of reactive.  It means partaking in my life rather than letting life just happen to me.

I want to live my life on purpose.  I want to live with purpose.  I want to live God's purpose for me.

2 comments:

  1. you are and you will <3
    you have so much to offer your family, your children, other people, and yourself.
    never stop believing in your beauty inside and out <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenn. Your friendship means so much to me and your comments have boosted me on many a day.

      Delete